My favorite game is called “how many episodes can I watch in one night”?
I love the bonus round where you try to convince yourself that you can watch a 45 minute episode in like 20 minutes.
The best part is “who needs sleep you’re only 5 episodes away from the season finale”?
Plot twist: the season finale is three parts.
Double plot twist: cliffhanger at the end of the season so you have to watch the next episode.
you mean the next season
Sorry I couldn’t hear you over the sound of the sweet love I’ve been making.
shit i forgot i used self-raising flour
Some times it lasts in love, but sometimes it burns instead.
I love how there are so many athletes who break down in tears because they ‘only got a silver’
and then you have this motherfucker
- me after every conversation: why the fuck did I say that
- Fan: What's a secret about you that no one else knows?
- Ed Sheeran: I had a really, really, really bad stutter when I was little. I had a birthmark on my eye and they had to laser it off and they didn't use anesthetics so it like messed up with my nervous system and stuff. I had a really heavy stutter so I'd be talking like this- and I've still got like hints of it but- erm I'd be talking like this and literally not be able to get words out. PLUS I had quite bad eye sight so I had big, blue NHS specs. PLUS I was ginger. PLUS I didn't have a growth spurt until quite late on so I was very small. So from the age of 6 to about 11- OH and I erm had a perforated eardrum so I had to wear this weird kinda hat.
- Radio Station Interviewer: How did you become a musician?!
- Ed Sheeran: Well this is the thing, this is what I wondered. From the age of 6 to 11 no one would want to hang with that kind of kid.. that was weird.
- Ed Sheeran: So I think God looked down and said I think you need some help getting laid. Here's a guitar.